- The plan involves sending specialized medical teams to the port city
- The army took control of Hodeidah’s airport on Saturday
- There has been criticism of the truce, during which the Taliban freely entered cities.
- The government-appointed High Peace Council (HPC) said it had been in direct contact with Taliban leaders since the truce began.
- Gargash, speaking to reporters in Dubai, estimated the number of Houthi fighters in Hodeidah at between 2,000 to 3,000
- The UN envoy for Yemen carried a plan to halt fighting around the key aid port of Hodeidah where Houthi militia have been battling a regional coalition as he arrived Saturday in the militia-held capital Sanaa
- $2 trillion in global emerging market funds
- Saudi bluechips set to gain from inflows
- Liverpool star took part in full training
- Egypt team manager says Salah is poised to make his World Cup bow
- Rights groups frequently film Israeli soldiers on duty in the occupied West Bank, documentation the organizations say is necessary to expose abuse by the military
- A ministerial committee which oversees legislation voted to approve the bill on Sunday