- Turkish Justice Minister Abdulhamit Gul says case of Jamal Khashoggi is being “thoroughly” investigated
- Vladimir Putin said Thursday that Russia would wait for the outcome of that investigation
- ‘Law 10’ withdrawn, UN humanitarian aid chief Jan Egeland says
- The law was a major impediment to the return of millions of refugees and internally displaced people who fled their homes
- Jeddah mayor: The secretariat has signed partnership agreements with the private sector and institutions for initiatives to develop parks, buildings and pedestrian walkways
- The city has organized a number of cultural and recreational events for visitors to the parks
- It is the 11th time that there has been an extension of the time frame for Turkish soldiers supporting the UN peacekeeping forces
- Ankara withdrew its TURKCOY troops from UNIFIL after the kidnapping of two Turkish Airlines pilots in Lebanon
- Of 2,691 candidates vying for seats in Afghanistan's parliament, more than 400 are women
- Their aims are to encourage a consensus among female members of Parliament and to end the reliance on factional leaders and strongmen with power and wealth
- The Moody’s report released on Wednesday maintained the Kingdom’s A1 rating
- he agency expects higher oil production to boost the Saudi economy
- Lebanon have made it to their first Asian Cup since 2000 and are up to 77th in world rankings.
- Oumari feels the Cedars have what it takes to upset a few of the big guns.
- Days after the surprise victory of President Donald Trump, CEO Mark Zuckerberg brushed off assertions that the outcome had been influenced by fictional news stories on Facebook
- Facebook offered reporters a peek into the war room to show off its improved ability to prevent foreign interference in the upcoming US midterm elections