- The once-feared Bosnian Serb leader is urging the judges to throw out his 2016 conviction for war crimes and genocide.
- He was found guilty of 10 charges, including genocide in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre — Europe’s worst bloodshed since World War II.
- Aleksandr Kogan teaches at Cambridge University
- Kogan was behind the app that allowed consulting firm Cambridge Analytica to farm data
- Riyadh club beat Al-Ahli by six sets to nil over two legs
- Title adds to the Saudi League and Saudi Cup