- Benjamin Netanyahu defended Israel’s handling of Gaza as prudence
- Lieberman describes Gaza cease-fire a 'capitulation to terror'
- Theresa May: The collective decision of cabinet was that the government should agree the draft withdrawal agreement and the outline political declaration
- At the heart of May’s difficulties has been the so-called Northern Irish backstop, an insurance policy to avoid a return to controls between the British province and EU-member Ireland
- Potential merger involves ADCB, Union National Bank (UNB) and Al Hilal Bank
- If it goes ahead, a merger of the trio could create an entity with around $113 billion in assets
- Reuters journalists Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo were arrested in Yangon in December 2017
- Lawyers for the two Reuters reporters have lodged an appeal against their conviction