- Al-Ghufran tribe hand a letter of protest to the game’s world governing body, FIFA
- The tribe claim that land used for World Cup stadiums was taken from them by force
- US-imposed sanctions sanctions iare making trade with Iran increasingly difficult for European companies - such as Volvo
- US is renewing sanctions on Iran after withdrawing from a nuclear deal forged in 2015 between Tehran and world powers
- Saudi has huge opportunities and is expected to become a significant box office market worth $1 billion (SR3.75 billion)
- French champions again in the spotlight over possible financial fair play irregularities.
- In June, UEFA’s Club Financial Control Body closed its investigation only to re-open it just a month later.
- Sirius XM charges users monthly subscription fees while Pandora offers free music streaming
- The transaction is being carried out entirely through an exchange of shares