- Neom will stretch across the Egyptian and Jordanian borders, thus establishing itself as the first private economic zone to span three countries
- Qiddiya shares the name of the area in which it is situated, 40 kilometers from the center of Riyadh city, which has spectacular views of mountains, valleys and desert
- More than 900,000 fireworks will light up the sky from 58 locations across the Kingdom
- The operation is expected to begin from Turkey’s southeastern border town of Suruc
- Turkey maintains its regional alliance with Russia as leverage against US support for the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia
- Critics say the railway is a symbol of continuing Chinese assimilation of Hong Kong, which returned to Chinese rule in 1997 with guarantees of widespread autonomy and freedoms not enjoyed on the mainland, including an independent legal system
- Ether has slid 20 percent in value, taking a further hit from comments made by Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum, which powers the cryptocurrency
- Buterin has previously spoken about ‘scalability’ probably being the number one challenge facing the sector
- Mohamed Salah's record-breaking season has focused attention on the Premier League's Muslim players and fans.
- Past three players to win Player of the Year have all been Muslim.
- Disney agreed a separate $71 billion deal to buy most of Fox’s film and TV assets, including its existing 39 percent stake in Sky, in June and would have taken full ownership after a successful Fox takeover