I, Mohamed Yunus Husain Mohammed Yusuf Husain, Indian national, hereby announce that my Passport No. N1655086 issued at Bahrain on 28/01/2016, has been lost. Whoever finds it, please call at 0507535582 or submit it at the Indian Consulate in Jeddah, KSA.
- Shells hit south Syria city for first time in three years
- Common ground emerging on Syria constitution, more talks planned: UN
- Riyadh Eid festivities draw more than 1.5 million visitors
- Turkish court acquits rapper arrested over lyrics: CNN Turk
- England wins World Cup match, fan mounts car, falls off – well why wouldn’t he?
- The world's eyes are on Mohamed Salah as hopeful Egypt take on Russia
- Scottish government wins fracking case against energy giant Ineos
- Visa says over 5 million payments affected by June outage
- Ryanair’s Irish union extends vote on possible strike action
- Global oil demand strong enough to absorb additional OPEC output
email: [email protected]
- Saudi Arabia
- Middle East
- Business & Economy