The Hyatt House brand has entered into the Middle Eastern market with the opening of Hyatt House Jeddah Sari Street in the Kingdom. The opening of the Hyatt House hotel is seen as a significant step toward increasing Hyatt’s brand footprint in the extended stay segment and growing Hyatt’s brand presence in the Middle East with innovative hospitality offerings in key locations and gateway cities.
“We are excited to announce the opening of Hyatt House Jeddah Sari Street, marking the Hyatt House brand’s arrival to the region,” said Zulkifl Bhatti, general manager of Hyatt House Jeddah Sari Street. “Our aim is to offer guests and families a comfortable stay in the heart of charming Jeddah and to provide the high-quality service standards for which the Hyatt House brand is known.”
The Hyatt House brand launched in 2012 and is located in more than 85 locations throughout the US, China, Germany, Mexico, Turkey and Puerto Rico. The brand is rooted in extensive customer insights which indicate that guests seek casual and authentic hospitality, with purposeful service and seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines.
Hyatt House Jeddah Sari Street is located in the Al-Salamah District, in close proximity to Madinah and Tahlia streets, which connect to the Corniche, Jeddah’s coastal resort area. The hotel comprises 102 residentially inspired upscale guest rooms, studio and one-bedroom kitchen suites, along with restaurant, fitness center and prayer rooms. Some of the features of the hotel are:
• Gathering rooms with more than 50 square meters of flexible meeting spaces.
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guest rooms.
• H Lounge, a cozy space featuring a selection of comfort food.
• Omelet Bar, a full breakfast served daily for guests from chef-inspired options that rotate daily.
• The H Market meets the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
• A 24-hour workout room equipped with TechnoGym cardio and strength training equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes and free weights.
• An outdoor, temperature-controlled rooftop swimming pool with stunning views of Jeddah.
• A 24-hour business center equipped with computer work stations with wired and wireless internet access, as well as printers.
• A game room available for all guests with different activities such as foosball, pool table and video games.
• Three floors of shaded parking space dedicated to hotel guests.