The Zamil 602 was manufactured at Zamil offshore services company at KAP in Dammam.
BEIJING: Ford Motor Co. unveiled a new Escort sedan designed in China for global sale at a Beijing auto show that highlighted the growing influence of Chinese tastes on the industry.
JEDDAH: Saudi Arabia’s Savola Group posted a 43 percent rise in first-quarter profit, beating analysts’ estimates as the food producer expanded its market share in the retail sector, revenue rose
Arrangements are being made for Saudi Energy 2014, a major show on electricity, power generation, alternative energy, water technology and lighting, being held in Riyadh on May 26.
RIYADH: Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
The Kingdom’s Western Region is experiencing an unprecedented real estate boom, with billions of riyals earmarked for mega projects.
KUWAIT: Kuwait Finance House (KFH), the country's biggest Islamic lender, reported a 13 percent rise in first quarter net profi, missing analyst estimates.
The volume of pharmaceutical market in the Kingdom is estimated at nearly SR13.5 billion, including government procurement deals, local media said quoting experts.
WASHINGTON: After the tech euphoria of 2013, the fast-moving sector has hit a speed bump.
Saudi Arabia is importing 80 percent of its food requirements from foreign countries while the remaining 20 percent of foods are locally produced, local media said quoting a report released by the Wor
NEW DELHI: Former Apple chief executive John Sculley, whose marketing skills helped bring the personal computer to desktops worldwide, says he plans to launch a mobile phone in India to exploit its
© Copyright of Arab News 2013