- Pompeo described the drone and cruise missile strikes on Saturday as an 'Iranian attack'
- Pompeo was met at Jeddah airport by Saudi Foreign Minister Ibrahim Al-Assaf.
- The WFP needs $24 million a month to sustain its operations in Cox’s Bazar which includes $16 million to feed people
- The Frrench foreign minister said to wait for the results of the investigation
- Iran, which supports the Houthi group, has denied any involvement in the attacks
- Gantz is yet to respond to the approach by Netanyahu
- The change of strategy reflected Netanyahu’s weakened position
- Malaysia and neighboring Singapore have been choked by smoky air blown in from forest fires started to clear land for plantations
- The situation forced schools to shut and many people to wear masks so as to avoid inhaling smog particles
- Hit by US sanctions, Huawei's Mate 30 will not be allowed to use Google’s Play Store
- Household-name services like WhatsApp, Instagram and Google Maps will be unavailable.
- Di Maria doubled the advantage when he struck again in the 33rd minute, found this time by Gueye
- Facebook has been working to limit the spread of extremist material on its service, so far with mixed success
- But as the report shows, plenty of material gets through the cracks — and gets auto-generated