- The Saudi minister repeated the need to reach a comprehensive solution to the Palestinian conflict
- The Jordanian minister condemned the Houthi militia’s attempts to attack Saudi Arabia
- The production of uranium metal has potentially grave military implications: Britain, France and Germany
- Iran had signed up to a 15-year ban on "producing or acquiring plutonium or uranium metals or their alloys" under the JCPOA
- Al-Zahid reiterated the Kingdom’s eagerness to pursue women empowerment
- She pointed out international markers that have proven Saudi Arabia’s progress on women’s rights
- The total number of recoveries in the Kingdom has increased to 356,541
- A total of 6,318 people have succumbed to the virus in the Kingdom so far
- First elections in 15 years “will usher in badly needed democracy”
- The PA will hold legislative elections on May 22 and a presidential vote on July 31
- Two policemen were killed and one wounded
- The two warring sides are currently in the Qatari capital Doha discussing the agenda items of the talks
- What does this new way of doing business mean for the music industry?
- The New York Jets’ new head coach has families and community leaders excited in neighborhoods all across the US
- The 41-year-old Saleh, expected to be formally introduced next week by the Jets, is the son of Lebanese parents and grew up in Detroit
- Why did the platform act now, and why does it tolerate so many other preachers of hate?