- Dubai Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan said shops and businesses can reopen between 6.00 a.m and 11.00 p.m.
- People must wear masks and wash hands regularly
- Ankara’s involvement in Syria’s Idlib province against the Tehran-backed Assad regime has recently provided a common denominator for Turkey and Israel to reconcile
- Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians remains a major irritant in relations with Ankara – Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday reiterated his support for the Palestinians
- 4,000 textile factories in Bangladesh employ over 4 million workers
- Scandal has already cost firm more than €30 billion; ruling serves as template for about 60,000 cases
- Donations for COVID-19 relief funds kept piling up, and entertainment didn’t stop
- Qatar-based media network has a turbulent past when it comes to extremist and anti-Semitic rhetoric