- Dubai Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan said shops and businesses can reopen between 6.00 a.m and 11.00 p.m.
- People must wear masks and wash hands regularly
- People celebrating Eid alone or abroad find ways to stay positive
- Syria records 20 new cases of coronavirus in largest single-day increase
- Italian media reported that Muslims gathered to perform Eid prayers in compliance with anti-coronavirus measures
- Scandal has already cost firm more than €30 billion; ruling serves as template for about 60,000 cases
- Donations for COVID-19 relief funds kept piling up, and entertainment didn’t stop
- Qatar-based media network has a turbulent past when it comes to extremist and anti-Semitic rhetoric