- Dubai Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan said shops and businesses can reopen between 6.00 a.m and 11.00 p.m.
- People must wear masks and wash hands regularly
- Prince Khalid said the Saudi economy is performing better than some expected
- Authorities are yet to say when similar measures will be allowed in other provinces
- Italian media reported that Muslims gathered to perform Eid prayers in compliance with anti-coronavirus measures
- Scandal has already cost firm more than €30 billion; ruling serves as template for about 60,000 cases
- Donations for COVID-19 relief funds kept piling up, and entertainment didn’t stop
- Qatar-based media network has a turbulent past when it comes to extremist and anti-Semitic rhetoric