- Iranian outbreak, already the worst in the Middle East, is far more serious than initially reported.
- Tehran’s cover up of the true virus toll is consistent with their reaction to previous embarrassing incidents.
- US worst-hit country with 4,657,693 cases including 154,793 deaths
- Eastern military strongman tells Turkish president Libyans will never again be colonized
- Capital gets a facelift as Vision 2030 program works to plant 7.5 million trees
- Most of the tree species used in the project are from a well-developed local environment with low agricultural service and care
- Israeli fighter jets carried out strikes on Hamas facilities in Gaza
- Xiao-i argued that Apple’s voice-recognition technology Siri infringes on a patent that it applied for in 2004
- Victory in this Riyadh Derby will take the three-time Asian champions nine points clear of Al Nassr with just seven games remaining
- There has been good and bad news for Al Nassr as Brazilian centre-back Maicon Pereira has arrived in Riyadh from Galatasaray and has been cleared to play
- Egypt has in recent years enforced strict Internet controls
- Stringent laws were approved in 2018 allowing authorities to block websites seen as a threat to national security