- “The government does not object to the renewal, but it does have some reservations,” the Yemeni government official told Arab News, preferring anonymity
- In 2019, protests erupted against then prime minister Adel Abdul Mahdi’s government with demonstrators demanding an overhaul of political system
- State-of-the-art installations are offering visitors a unique immersive experience
- Two suspected Kurdish militants opened fire on security force lodgings in the Mediterranean province of Mersin late on Monday, killing one officer and wounding a second officer and a civilian
- Four rockets landed in the Green Zone on Wednesday during a partial lockdown as parliament was convening, wounding seven security personnel, and another four rockets fired from eastern Baghdad landed around the zone on Thursday
- The plan aims to create a new seamless government experience for beneficiaries by 2024
- Algeria football boss Zefizef Djahid said his country “will be candidates to host the 2025 AFCON”
- Confederation of African Football president Patrice Motsepe said Guinea would not host the 2025 edition because they were "not ready to do so"