- The US would continue to strictly enforce sanctions on Iran’s illicit oil trade
- Ruwan Al-Rejoleh, a MENA expert and consultant based in Washington, called the sanctions an “important step”
- Two senior US officials visited Saudi Arabia for talks this week
- One of his preferred locations is Jeddah’s historical quarter, but the graphic designer said that he can let his imagination run wild in any location he explores
- Ankara aligning with Western security priorities to remind NATO allies of common terror threats, analyst tells Arab News
- Dr. Rosamund Lewis, head of WHO’s smallpox department, said that “there is no need for mass vaccination,” explaining that monkeypox does not spread easily and typically requires skin-to-skin contact for transmission
- The RCU is also developing AlUla’s old town, where they will inaugurate the 30-room Boutique Hotel in October
- Diaby, along with Renan Lodi of Atletico Madrid and Sven Botman of Lille, are all thought to be under consideration by the United hierarchy.