- One of the injured was in a critical condition and the other two were stable.
- Hospitals are running out of space and supplies as infections continue to rise
- All the beds designated for COVID-19 patients in hospitals are occupied, as well as in emergency departments, and there are dozens of patients moving from one hospital to another in search of a bed
- The Saudi Central Bank (SAMA) has warned bank customers, both citizens and expatriates, not to fall victim to financial frauds being perpetrated by scammers
- International community urged not to surrender to ‘blackmailing and intimidation’
- Stockholm Agreement has failed to bring peace, Yemen PM said
- Indonesia planning to inoculate 181 million in nationwide vaccination drive
- All eyes on President-elect Biden to resolve disputes between partners
- It is the first time these two old foes have been involved in a title race together since 2009 when United, then at their peak, held off Liverpool’s challenge
- Why did the platform act now, and why does it tolerate so many other preachers of hate?