Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is inviting travelers to explore a collection of original activities and excursions available exclusively from the luxury hospitality company.
“We’ve always believed in the power of one-of-a-kind experiences and the need to innovate for discerning travelers across generations. We know that Four Seasons guests have a desire for meaningful connections with loved ones, new places and cultures, and this ever-evolving offering of authentic Four Seasons experiences provides that special opportunity,” said Christian Clerc, president, global operations, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
These experiences range from bespoke tours of otherwise inaccessible locations to opportunities to meet and learn from local artists and artisans, once-in-a-lifetime journeys and unique ways to see the world’s greatest wonders. Four Seasons works closely with local partners to craft and curate authentic journeys for adventurous travelers. Some of these adventures include:
• Journey to the Edge of the World (Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh) — Beyond glittering Riyadh, the Arabian desert holds centuries of legends — Bedouin tales of flowing rivers and ancient cities buried beneath the sands — and now guests can enjoy VIP access to the desert’s magnificent natural wonder, the Edge of the World.
• Discover the rare wonders of Costa Rica (Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo) — Accompany environmental scientists on land and sea adventures, lending hands-on-help toward their efforts to study and protect endangered wildlife in micro-climates.
• Float over Florence and Tuscany (Four Seasons Hotel Firenze) — Wander through the hotel’s expansive private gardens, with statues and fountains, then lift off in a private hot-air balloon from the gardens — the only balloon launching point in central Florence.
• A night with the stars (Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel) — With sweeping views of the Hollywood Hills and added sparkle from the night sky, this urban “glamping” experience is anything but typical.
• Discover the colors of Morocco at Yves Saint Laurent’s private home (Four Seasons Resort Marrakech) — Visit the legendary designer’s private home to see how Marrakech influenced his life and work — and then sit down to a dinner inspired by his Moroccan motifs.
• Experience the world’s first three-person DeepFlight adventure (Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru) — Glide through massive shoals of colorful fish, above coral formations, and alongside dolphins, turtles, sharks and rays in the world’s first DeepFlight Super Falcon 3S, a three-person submarine.
• Discover Bali’s natural beauty and way of life (Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan) — Delve deeper into Bali’s serene beauty and tradition by spending a day in the life of a local farmer.