Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Thursday.
1) Tihama Advertising and Public Relations Co. signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Majal Al Soura for Communications and Information Technology Corporation and Integrated Production Corporation for Artistic Production.
2) Ataa Educational Co.’s shareholders approved the board’s recommendation on paying cash dividend at 10% of capital, or SAR 1 a share, for FY 2019/20 ended July 31, 2020.
3) Arabian Shield Cooperative Insurance Co.’s (Arabian Shield) board of directors recommended a 33.33% capital hike to SAR 400 million from SAR 300 million through the issuance of bonus shares.
4) Al Mashaar REIT Fund incurred a net loss of SAR 40.1 mln (SAR -0.70/unit) for Q4 2020 against a net profit of SAR 6.2 million a year earlier.
5) Emaar Economic City Co.’s (Emaar EC) board of directors appointed Ahmed Yousef Boshnak as managing director.
6) Brent crude on Thursday gained 54 cents to reach $49.25 per barrel. WTI crude also increased 62 cents to reach $46.26/bbl.