- Ignore false COVID-19 claims and get vaccinated, Saudi health authorities urge public
- Yemen braces for third COVID-19 wave amid vaccine shortage
- Myanmar junta seeks international cooperation over COVID-19 crisis
- After COVID-19, Saudi Arabia set to turn its attention to an older scourge: viral hepatitis
- Constantin Reliu a lawsuit had been filed to cancel the death certificate issued in 2013.
- Reliu worked in Turkey for more than 20 years and returned to Romania in January to discover that his wife had had him officially registered as dead