- Rumors claiming the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman wanted to buy UK football club Manchester United are “completely false”
- The rumors that emerged in UK media reported that the crown prince tabled a $4.9 billion bid for the 13-time premier league winning team
- Prince Mohammed “honored” to meet the president and receive the award
- Pakistan’s President Arif Alvi Pakistan was proud of its relations with Saudi Arabia
- Diehard extremist fighters are now trapped in a patch of territory of less than half a square kilometer in the village of Baghouz near the Iraqi border
- Thousands of people have streamed out of the so-called ‘Baghouz pocket’ in recent weeks, but no civilians have made it out in the last three days
- British border officials have picked up 34 people who were trying to cross the English Channel in a small boat
- The Home Office said the passengers are thought to be migrants and their nationalities were not known yet
- The SANNI venture will integrate and adapt Navantia’s combat management systems for Saudi navy corvette ships
- Reds boss worried about resurgent German giants ahead of second-round first-leg clash.
- Bayern defender Joshua Kimmich claims Liverpool are the favorites.
- Facebook is coming under attack over its response to Russia’s suspected use of misleading stories and targeted ads to sway the 2016 US presidential election