- Cites Iran’s support to the Houthi movement in Yemen and to Hezbollah in Lebanon
- Says Iran's ballistic missile test and satellite launches violated UN Security Council resolution
- Police have now formally identified and released the remains of 21 of those killed
- While many of the victims will be buried there, some are being brought back to their home countries
- ‘Securing a job after the degree remains the challenge,’ says Dr. Fatema Alakeel of King Saud University in Riyadh
- ‘Saudi women are ambitious,’ says one graduate. ‘We are acquiring high degrees and seeking successful careers’
- The previous waiver was granted on Dec. 21
- India had asked Britain in August to extradite billionaire jeweler Nirav Modi
- ‘Our business model must remain a profitable one in the digital era,’ chief executive Harald Krueger said
- Total number of employees is set to remain flat at around 135,000 worldwide
- Egyptian ace hasn't scored for seven matches, his worst run since 2015.
- Klopp cool over form but tells star man Mane is the one to learn from.
- Google received three fines in the past two years
- EU Commission says Google has been blocking competitors for the past ten years