- India’s government said it had evidence the group Jaish-e-Mohammad, had the backing of Pakistan and demanded Islamabad take action
- India has for years accused Muslim Pakistan of backing separatist militants in divided Kashmir
- The last few hundred Daesh militants, many of them foreigners, had surrendered in the past two days to the Syrian Democratic Forces
- The Royal Saudi Air Force is offering the activity as part of the third Armed Forces Exhibition for Diversification of Local Manufacturing, inaugurated on Thursday
- Vice President of the United States Mike Pence: Iran is the leading state sponsor of terrorism in the world
- Pence also called on the EU to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal
- Cattle obstructions on roads and rail tracks are common in India, particularly in Uttar Pradesh state where Saturday’s collision happened
- Since coming to office, Modi’s nationalist party launched a crackdown on the slaughter of cows — considered sacred by many Hindus — which has led to crisis numbers of stray and unwanted cattle in the state
- ‘If these cars ... suddenly spell a threat to US national security, then that is frightening to us’
- Star sprinter proves class with easy G2 win in Dubai.
- Charlie Appleby hopeful over Al-Quoz Sprint chances.
- New office will be hub for Asian operation of paper and builds on relationship with community and its digital generation
- Arab News launched its online Pakistan edition www.arabnews.pk in February last year as part of its global digital expansion plans