- Israel captured the region from Syria in 1967 war
- Gulf Cooperation Council last week expressed regret at Donald Trump's plan
- Projects in the pipeline exxpected to create over 22,000 jobs and contribute over $2 billion to GDP by 2030
- KSA’s travel and tourism sector accounted for about $65 billion of the Kingdom’s gross domestic product (GDP) in 2016
- Three Russian orphans were handed to a delegation from Moscow who will transfer them back home
- "One question we need to answer is whether or not we could or should have known more," Ardern said
- Ardern ruled out New Zealand re-introducing the death penalty for accused gunman Brenton Tarrant
- Bahrain LNG is the developer of the receiving and regasification terminal within the Khalifa bin Salman Port facility in Hidd
- Five-year old bidding to become first horse to win back-to-back Dubai World Cups.
- $12 million race takes place at Meydan on Saturday.
- The new video service is expected to have original TV and movies
- Apple is pushing digital subscriptions as it searches for new profit growth