- Some Arab countries have been looking to improve relations with Bashar Al-Assad's regime
- Jordan recalled its ambassador in 2011 but diplomatic ties were never fully severed
- Master plan preserves 75% of the islands for conservation
- The first phase of the development, scheduled for completion in 2022, includes 14 luxury and hyper-luxury hotels providing 3,000 rooms across five islands
- The French say accusation is baseless and reiterated their efforts in Libya
- Relations between Italy and France, traditionally close allies, have grown frosty since the far-right League and anti-establishment 5-Star Movement formed a coalition
- The treaty pledges stronger political, economic and defense ties and restates their commitment to the EU
- Mohammad Al-Tuwaijri, Saudi minister of economy and planning, said a move to ease movement of traffic across the border could be followed elsewhere
- Majid Al Futtaim CEO Alain Bejjani: Now there’s this seriousness between Saudi Arabia and the UAE, I hope it gets to frictionless trade
- UAE boss still under spotlight despite side reaching lasts-eight, where they will face Australia.
- Hosts struggled to beat Kyrgyzstan in second-round after underwhelming group stage.
- ‘They are trying to end the freedom of the press, freedom of expression’
- Thousands of Nicaraguans have fled the country to self-imposed exile, including more than 50 journalists