- Bashir called on parliament to postpone constitutional amendments that would allow him to run for another term
- Address to nation comes amid biggest protests against his 30-year rule
- The partners will create a new company, Huajin Aramco Petrochemical Co. Ltd., as part of the project
- Saudi Aramco will supply up to 70 percent of the crude feedstock for the complex
- the crown prince headed the Saudi delegation at the third session of the China-Saudi Arabia High-Level Joint Committee
- The worshippers chanted religious and national slogans and mounted the flag of Palestine to show their delight at the reopening of the area
- Since 2006, the Asia-Pacific has been the world’s biggest oil-consuming region, led by industrial users South Korea and Japan along with rising powerhouses China and India
- However, overbuilding of refineries and sluggish demand growth have caused a jump in fuel exports from these demand hubs
- World No. 4 wins third three-setter of the week beat Hsieh Su-wei and claim place in the final.
- Swiss star Bencic deals a forehand smash to Svitolina's chances of unprecedented hat-trick.
- A video from a popular YouTuber and a report from Wired showed that pedophiles have made unseemly comments on innocuous videos of kids
- YouTube has faced advertiser boycotts in the past, including a widespread boycott in early 2017