- Qatar’s state-owned news channel Al-Jazeera called out for pushing extremist Islamist ideology, with the Brotherhood playing a “crucial role in programming and setting the editorial line”
- Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and non-GCC member Egypt imposed a diplomatic and economic boycott on Qatar in June 2017 over claims that Doha supports terrorism
- Lucid Motors eyes production plant in Kingdom after raising more than $1bn from the Public Investment Fund
- California-based electric-car maker hopes to sell first vehicles for more than $100,000
- Indian PM Narendra Modi heralds Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s visit on a day that delivers a strategic partnership
- Financial crimes a rising threat to global economy, MENA forum told
- The campaign provoked a furious reaction from prominent EU politicians
- EU Commission spokesman Margaritis Schinas dismissed the campaign as "fake news"
- The Tesla rival is using a $1bn-plus investment from Saudi Arabia to build its first factory
- Production hub in the Kingdom and an IPO are also on the cards
- Five-time world champion feeling confident of a sixth crown ahead of new season.
- Pre-season testing going well in Barcelona.
- Beirut-based Al-Quds TV faces corruption claims after closure warning
- The channel has been experiencing a financial crisis for the past three years