- New Delhi’s participation in Kingdom’s mega projects a major aspect of renewed ties: Talmiz Ahmad
- Attack was one of the worst single attack against Indian forces in Kashmir
- The crown prince will hold talks with Modi that are expected to be wide-ranging
- The prime minister will also host a lunch for the visiting dignitaries, while in the evening President Ram Nath Kovind will host a banquet in honor of the Saudi crown prince
- Neither option would likely pass muster in the cases of US citizens, who enjoy strong legal protections under the Constitution
- Goldman’s role is under scrutiny as the Wall Street titan helped arrange $6.5 billion in bonds for 1MDB
- Authorities in Malaysia and the US accuse former employees of bribery and stealing billions of dollars
- Renault and its largest shareholder French state are pushing for Jean-Dominique Senard to take up the chairmanship at the Japanese company
- Senard was appointed chairman of the French automaker in late January, and is also expected to be named to Nissan’s board
- It was Osaka's first match since she won the Australian Open — her second consecutive Grand Slam title.
- World No. 67 Mladenovic lost for words after surprise win.
- Dutt's account was blocked after she posted details of men who allegedly stalked and threatened her
- Dutt accused Twitter of being “vile enablers of sexual abuse and violence”