- The two friendly countries enjoy a complete strategic partnership, Li said.
- The China-Saudi Arabia High-Level Joint Committee will meet during the crown prince's visit
- The decision was announced after Trump spoke by phone to Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan
- President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi will host the two-day summit in Egypt’s Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh
- EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini says the gathering is about much more than migration
- “The Taliban run a dictatorship here. They have their own laws. We have some security, but no freedom,” a farmer said
- As the US pushes for a peace deal, many Afghans want to know the Taliban’s intentions once foreign troops leave
- The US and Europe ended a stand-off of several months last July
- The EU is looking now to start negotiations on tariff reductions, possibly including cars
- Former world No.1 blames three-set loss on tiredness after nine matches in 13 days.
- Halep has high hopes for the rest of 2019, saying her game is in good shape.
- A video from a popular YouTuber and a report from Wired showed that pedophiles have made unseemly comments on innocuous videos of kids
- YouTube has faced advertiser boycotts in the past, including a widespread boycott in early 2017