- “We are making every possible effort to end the conflict in Yemen,” Tueller told a press conference in Aden
- Tueller also said the Iran-backed militia’s weapons pose a threat to other countries in the region
- Research group warns of ‘dire humanitarian consequences’ over disputed Al-Nahda project
- Ethiopia plans to store 74 billion cubic meters of Nile water behind the dam
- In an exclusive interview for Mother’s Day in the Arab world, the woman who paved the way for a new generation of Saudi women shares her life lessons
- ‘Have faith in Allah, and believe in yourself and that you were created to bring good to the world,’ she advises
- Yazidis, whose men Daesh killed en masse and whose women and girls were enslaved by the group, say they have suffered the most
- Across Iraq, around a third of the population relies on farming to survive
- Philippines being investigated for extrajudicial killings
- Anti-drug campaign signature policy of president
- The planned share sale comes at an uncertain time in the UK
- The company, which operates hospitals in the Middle East, was said to be also considering listing in the US or Singapore
- Former Saudi Arabia coach wants to guide the Whites to their first World Cup since 1990.
- "If I didn’t see the potential, I wouldn’t sit here," Dutchman says of his new job.
- Truong Duy Nhat fled to Thailand in January and applied for refugee status with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees
- His employer and family lost contact with him soon after