- Saada does not belong to Houthis, say tribal chiefs
- Iran accused of trying to drive a wedge between Arab countries using its Houthi proxies
- It was not immediately clear whether the strikes were carried out by the regime or its Russian ally
- More than 350,000 people have been killed and millions displaced by Syria’s war since it started in 2011
- Cultural communication generates understanding among nations
- The conference discussed interventions on deconstructing the extremist discourse
- Turkey’s interest in the surface-to-air Patriot defense system grew after civil war broke out in Syria in 2012
- Still not clear whether Ankara will renounce its recent deal with Moscow to buy the S-400 surface-to-air missile system
- The US media on Monday, citing anonymous US officials, reported that Washington was keen to hold direct talks with the Taliban.
- Secretary of State Michael Pompeo visited Afghanistan last week to reinforce US support for the talks.
- Airbus acquired a majority stake in the C-Series program in October officially rebranding it in April to the A220
- The US low-cost carrier JetBlue last week became the first purchaser of the aircraft since its rebrand
- This was Root’s second unbeaten century in successive innings
- Joe Root became England’s leading one-day international century-maker
- Social media accounts and blogs with more than 5,000 followers on sites such as Twitter and Facebook will be treated as media outlets
- The media council will supervise the law and take action against violations