- London trial of former Barclays executives begins
- Bankers are most senior to face London trial since 2008 crisis
- UN is pushing for exchange and a truce agreement in Yemen’s main port, Hodeidah
- Prince Khalid says Houthis have repeatedly violated the agreement signed in Sweden last year
- Despite the agreement, Houthis have launched drone attacks, shelled Saudi border towns and launched a ballistic missile towards KSA
- The two leaders are on opposite sides of the Syria conflict
- Russia and Turkey have agreed to coordinate ground operations in Syria
- Opposition leader Juan Guaido declared himself as interim president on Wednesday
- Longstanding leftist allies Bolivia and Cuba were the only countries in the region to explicitly voice support for Maduro
- The Dubai index was up by 0.9 percent with Emirates NBD, its largest bank, adding 2.1 percent and its largest listed developer Emaar Properties gaining 2.2 percent
- Nasdaq-listed DP World increased 0.7 percent after increasing its stake in its Australia unit
- Can the mighty minnows continue impressive run in the UAE?
- Or will the big guns start to fire in quarterfinals?
- The Los Angeles-based company boasts more than 12 million active monthly users, most of them using televisions connected to the Internet