- The two friendly countries enjoy a complete strategic partnership, Li said.
- The China-Saudi Arabia High-Level Joint Committee will meet during the crown prince's visit
- The decision was announced after Trump spoke by phone to Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan
- Hundreds Daesh fighters have crossed the open, desert border in the past six months, defying a massive operation by US, Kurdish, and allied forces
- “IS is trying to assert itself in Iraq, because of the pressure it is under in Syria,” said the Iraqi army spokesman
- The ban comes as Pakistan faces international pressure to act against militant groups, amid escalating tension with its nuclear-armed neighbor, India
- The two banned charities are linked to founder of another prominent extremist group, the Lashkar-e-Taiba
- Destatis confirmed preliminary readings of 0.0 percent expansion between October and December, adjusted for price, seasonal and calendar effects
- Europe’s powerhouse only just escaped a technical recession — two successive quarters of negative growth — in the second half of 2018
- Former world No.1 blames three-set loss on tiredness after nine matches in 13 days.
- Halep has high hopes for the rest of 2019, saying her game is in good shape.
- A video from a popular YouTuber and a report from Wired showed that pedophiles have made unseemly comments on innocuous videos of kids
- YouTube has faced advertiser boycotts in the past, including a widespread boycott in early 2017