0 Breaking News
- The two leaders had a telephone conversation on Tuesday
- Kremlin also said the two leaders praised the ongoing bilateral cooperation between the two countries
- In exclusive Arab News interview, Arif Alvi speaks of similarities between Riyadh and Islamabad in fighting terror, corruption
- UN expresses concern over safety of 200 families
- Thousands of people have streamed out of Daesh turf in recent weeks
- The UK Serious Fraud Office alleges that four bankers agreed to pay £322 million in secret fees to Qatar
- It is claimed that Barclays agreed to pay Qatar more than double the standard 1.5 percent investment commission and hid this from other investors
- It was Osaka's first match since she won the Australian Open — her second consecutive Grand Slam title.
- World No. 67 Mladenovic lost for words after surprise win.
- Dutt's account was blocked after she posted details of men who allegedly stalked and threatened her
- Dutt accused Twitter of being “vile enablers of sexual abuse and violence”