- Some Arab countries have been looking to improve relations with Bashar Al-Assad's regime
- Jordan recalled its ambassador in 2011 but diplomatic ties were never fully severed
- In his first press conference since he was appointed to the role, Turki Al-Sheikh unveiled a number of initiatives and projects
- Planned events include soccer matches featuring Beckham and Zidane, concerts, theater shows and Islamic competitions
- The Misk Pavilion is one of the many signs of the Kingdom’s enthusiastic involvement in the world’s biggest gathering of political, business and thought leaders
- The new discovery allows Israel to build tighter relations with neighboring countries
- The inclusion of Israel in the Eastern Mediterranean Gas Forum in Cairo was the first time Arab countries accept the state into a regional alliance
- The pope is expected to urge young people to create their own opportunities
- Francis’ trip, the first in a year packed with foreign travel, comes at a critical moment in the papacy
- Under International Maritime Organization (IMO) rules that come into effect from 2020, ships will have to reduce the sulfur content in their fuel to less than 0.5 percent
- Singapore, China and Fujairah marine sales volumes represent a quarter of global ship refueling, also known as bunkering
- UAE boss still under spotlight despite side reaching lasts-eight, where they will face Australia.
- Hosts struggled to beat Kyrgyzstan in second-round after underwhelming group stage.
- The Los Angeles-based company boasts more than 12 million active monthly users, most of them using televisions connected to the Internet