- Syrian state media had accused Israel of bombing a military position in Aleppo province late Sunday
- Israel has repeatedly warned it will not tolerate an entrenched presence of its archfoe Iran in the neighboring country
- Netanyahu’s visit comes a day after an informal cease-fire took hold to end 24 hours of intense fighting
- Netanyahu says Hamas will face a “wall of steel” if it keeps up its aggression against Israel
- A retired psychologist Dr. Abdulrahman Al-Sobihi, 53, explains why the recent big changes in the Saudi Arabia have been accepted so easily.
- Umm Al-Qura instructor Abdulrahman Al-Haidari says what's even more amazing most of the Saudis who have taken up education abroad are returning to help in the Kingdom's modernization program.
- The government rushed to contain the protests with promises of thousands of jobs, mainly in the oil sector
- Basra is home to about 70 percent of Iraq’s proven oil reserves of 153.1 billion barrels
- The one-sentence Commerce Ministry statement gave no legal grounds for the challenge or other details
- Beijing has stepped up diplomatic efforts to recruit support from Europe and South Korea
- France overwhelmed Croatia 4-2 in the World Cup final at Moscow’s Luzhniki stadium
- Croatia fought hard for an hour but gradually ran out of steam after playing extra time in their three previous matches