RIYADH: Celebrations for 91st Saudi National Day will kick off on Wednesday with plenty to entertain revellers across the Kingdom well into the weekend.
Access to all events will only be granted with a green pass on the Tawakalna app.
National Day Horse Jumping competition — Riyadh
Hosted in the Almortajaz Equestrian center in Riyadh, the two-day competition will celebrate National Day with show jumping event. Guests can purchase their 50 SAR tickets online through Riyadh Platinum or through Enjoy Saudi via the General entertainment Authority. The event will take place between Sept. 22-Sept. 24 from 4:00pm-12:00am.
Saudi Hawks Air Show — Khobar, Jeddah and Riyadh
Organized by the Saudi General Entertainment Authority, the Saudi Hawks show is expected to be a spectacular air show with jetfighter and civil aircraft taking part in what is billed as the largest air show in the Kingdoms’ history. The show can be viewed from the Khobar Corniche, Um Ajlan Park in Riyadh, and Jeddah Corniche. Admission is free and the air show will be held from on Sept. 24 and 25. The show will take place from 04:15pm to 05:30pm (Khobar) and 4:00pm to 5:15pm (Riyadh).
Culture and Heritage Program — Ithra, Dhahra
The King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture (Ithra) will be holding a special National Day cultural and heritage program for the public to enjoy. Visitors will learn more about traditional coffee farming practices, the diversity of culture and fashion in the Kingdom, and experience traditional performances of grain pounding.
The program will run from Sept. 22-25, from 04:00pm-07:30pm and 8:00pm-12:00am. Tickets cost 50 SAR.
National Day 91 Fireworks — Hail, Tabuk, Albaha, Buraidah, Abha, Madinah, Jazan and Jeddah
● The National Day Firework Show in Hail will be held in Al-Salam Park from 9:25pm-9:30pm.
● The National Day Firework Show in Albaha will be held in King Abdulaziz Cultural Center from 9:00pm-9:05pm.
● The National Day Firework Show in Tabuk will be held on University Bridge from 9:00pm-9:05pm.
● The National Day Firework Show in BuraidahKing will take place on Fahad Road from 9:00pm-9:05pm.
● The National Day Firework Show in Abha will be held in Alqser Place from 9:00pm-9:05pm.
● The National Day Firework Show in Madinah will be held in Al-Hadiqah from 9:00pm-9:05pm.
● The National Day Firework Show in Jazan will be held at Corniche Jazan from 9:00pm-9:05pm.
● The National Day Firework Show in Jeddah will be held at the Red Sea Mall from 9:00pm-9:07pm.
Abadi Al-Johar and Huda Al-Fahad in Concert — Riyadh
A concert will be held on Sept. 23 in Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University in the Conference Center from 10:00pm -1:00am in Riyadh. Children are not allowed during this event and guests can purchase their tickets through the Enjoy Saudi website.