Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Thursday.
1) Riyad REIT Fund signed a SR540 million ($144 million) Shariah-compliant facility agreement with Riyad Bank.
2) Ataa Educational Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SR4.9 million for Q1 2020/21 ending Oct. 31, 2020.
3) Danube Company for Foodstuffs and Commodities (Danube), a 99 percent-owned subsidiary of BinDawood Holding Co., signed a lease agreement with a real estate development firm in Bahrain to open a Danube hypermarket.
4) Abdullah Al Othaim Markets Co. opened a new store in Riyadh, bringing the total number of branches across Saudi Arabia to 250.
5) Al Gassim Investment Holding Co.’s (GACO) shareholders are set to vote, on Dec. 30, on withholding dividend for the fiscal year 2019.
6) National Agriculture Marketing Co.’s (Thimar) board of directors approved the resignation of Fayez Al Zaidi from the board and the nomination and remuneration committee.
7) Brent crude on Thursday gained 24 cents to reach $49.10 per barrel. WTI crude also increased 26 cents to reach $45.80/bbl.
Powered by Argaam