Islamic associations condemn Houthi missile attacks on Saudi Arabia

Islamic associations condemn Houthi missile attacks on Saudi Arabia
A Middle Eastern journalist touches a missile that the US Defense Department says was manufactured in Iran but that they also claim was fired by Houthi rebels from Yemen into Saudi Arabia in July 2016, as it sits on display at a military base in Washington, U.S., December 13, 2017. (REUTERS)
Updated 15 April 2018

Islamic associations condemn Houthi missile attacks on Saudi Arabia

Islamic associations condemn Houthi missile attacks on Saudi Arabia
  • The criminal aggression of the Houthis isn’t approved by any religion

JEDDAH: Islamic associations in Sweden, India and Cameroon have written to the Ministry of Islamic Affairs, condemning the targeting of various Saudi Arabian cities by the ballistic missiles of the Houthi militia, and praising the Saudi defense forces for intercepting and destroying them.
Hussein Al-Daoudi, chairman of the Scandinavian message association in Sweden, deplored the reckless missile attacks against civilians in Riyadh, Khamis Mushait, Najran and Jazan but thanked God that all of the missiles were destroyed.
The association condemned this ugly act, saying it was against all religious teachings and international laws. It called for the international community to stand against this “gang” which doesn’t respect simple humanitarian rules, and confirmed its support to Saudi Arabia and King Salman for spreading moderation, world peace and dialogue.
Sheikh Salaheddine Makboul Ahmed, the head of Ahl Al-Hadith association in India (formerly Al-Waqfiya), supported the deeds of Saudi Arabia in putting an end to the aggression against Yemen and restoring its safety and security.
Sheikh Nsango Abdo, the head of the Cameroonian Cultural Association, said that the criminal aggression of the Houthis isn’t approved by any religion, and is against any logic.


Saudi Arabia announces 3 more COVID-19 deaths

Saudi Arabia announces 3 more COVID-19 deaths
Updated 28 min 35 sec ago

Saudi Arabia announces 3 more COVID-19 deaths

Saudi Arabia announces 3 more COVID-19 deaths
  • The total number of recoveries in the Kingdom has increased to 357,177
  • A total of 6,338 people have succumbed to the virus in the Kingdom so far

LONDON: Saudi Arabia announced 3 deaths from COVID-19 and 238 new infections on Wednesday.
Of the new cases, 86 were recorded in Riyadh, 56 in the Eastern Province, 38 in Makkah, 11 in Madinah, 10 in Asir, 3 in Najran and 1 in Jazan.
The total number of recoveries in the Kingdom increased to 357,177 after 173 more patients recovered from the virus.
A total of 6,338 people have succumbed to the virus in the Kingdom so far.