This Eid Al-Adha, Al-Habtoor City Hotel Collection has announced an exclusive staycation offer across its trilogy of luxury hotels: Hilton Dubai Al-Habtoor City for a family friendly stay, Habtoor Palace Dubai, LXR Hotels and Resorts, for a Dubai-made palatial journey and V Hotel Dubai, Curio Collection by Hilton for fun and nightlife. Guests can now reserve at either of the three hotels and stay for five nights but only pay for three nights.
Perfectly located by the arterial Sheikh Zayed Road and on the back of Dubai Water Canal, Al-Habtoor City Hotel Collection is within the grasp conveniently via land through Sheikh Zayed Road and sea through the exclusive RTA water taxis. Guests can enjoy more than 30 entertainment venues, ranging from casual to fine dine including live music, two tranquilizing spas, three rooftop pools to let off the summer heat, and a kids’ club, so when the kids are away, the parents can experience some we-time, including the miraculous La Perle — a Las Vegas style extravagant world-class water themed show by Dragone.
Al-Habtoor City Hotel Collection offers spacious rooms with breathtaking views of either Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai Water Canal or Burj Khalifa, allowing guests to choose the ideal haven. Every room boasts ultra-comfortable signature beds. Guests can also rejuvenate at the award-winning Silk Spa, three rooftop pools and indulge in more than 30 dining destinations.
They can dine and enjoy world-class experiences and endless opportunities for a fulfilling and truly eventful Eid break:
- The award-winning World Cut Steakhouse at Habtoor Palace Dubai, represents an American steakhouse with a modern touch offering a selection of signature cuisines, bold beverages and mesmerizing live entertainment. Guests can indulge in the famous Raise the Steaks brunch on Saturday from 12 p.m. — 4 p.m. or a night of exquisite elegance featuring a luxurious four-course set menu on Tuesday from 7.30 p.m. — 10 p.m.
- Serving French classics at BQ French Kitchen and Bar at Habtoor Palace Dubai represents memories of a local brasserie on Avenue des Champs Elysees in Paris, with the new “Sunday Lunch” showcasing French terroir products and live stations from 1 p.m. — 4 p.m.
- Surrounded by astute elegance, Sidra at Habtoor Palace Dubai is a relaxing lounge offering an impeccable selection of fine tea blends paired with delicious pastries, homemade cakes and live entertainment for the perfect summer afternoon tea get-together.
- Guests can escape to comfort at The Roof Gardens at Habtoor Palace Dubai with soothing colors and plush seating, to enjoy great food and signature cocktails in a vibrant atmosphere.
- The Market at Hilton Dubai Al-Habtoor City offers a wide range of cuisines from around the world. Every choice is a healthy choice, indulgent and always soul feeding. To add to the fun, The City Brunch is back for a family frenzy Saturday afternoon from 12.30 p.m. — 4 p.m. Little ones will have a blast here too, with a special kids’ area. They can enjoy several fun activities and treats such as popcorn, sugar candy, nachos, mini burgers and live ice cream stations.
- Guests can enjoy sports with friends and family at Ribs and Brews, an American restaurant serving gourmet comfort food and beverages. Guests can also enjoy daily theme nights such as “Trivia Night” every Wednesday or “Night Brunch” every Thursday.
- For a lazy afternoon, guests can chill at Firefly, a chic and urban poolside lounge, and enjoy great food and staple cocktails in a vibrant atmosphere, where they can watch live games and chill with aromatic shisha.
- Guests can enjoy the new V Hub, which is home to V Lounge. Sunsets are never out of fashion in this urban chic setting with a retro futurism design and views from the seventh floor, where they can groove to global rhythms with the resident DJ.
- Guests can beat the heat at V Deck, an urban poolside spot, sleekly lavished with all the fundamentals of stylish contemporary deck cabanas, DJ booth and tantalizing cocktails. The venue offers complimentary pool access from Monday to Thursday for the ladies, and a “Ladies Night” every Wednesday.
- Guests can relish in a casual dining lounge at Level 7, a unique hideout on the 7th floor, while enjoying live cooking stations overlooking the Dubai Water Canal.