Lending

Analysis Saudi banks’ real estate lending grows to $161bn in Q1 graphic

Saudi banks’ real estate lending grows to $161bn in Q1

  • 79% of the loans were issued to individuals, remaining 21% constituted corporate loans: SAMA
By Hala Hisham Koura ·